Sample Web application (Re: Python vs PHP)

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Wed Jul 9 16:17:19 EDT 2003

On 09 Jul 2003 12:34:46 -0500,
	Ian Bicking <ianb at colorstudy.com> wrote:
> One of the big problems I also had was installation.  Many of the
> frameworks require non-trivial Apache configuration, which hinders
> experimentation.  Actually solving this is significant work, though --
> but also something which very much deserves solving.

Why?  The purpose is to let users compare the structure of applications, not
benchmarking.  I envision users browsing the code for each framework, never
running anything until they've selected a framework and begun implementing
an application.   Solving web server configuration problems is out of scope.

--amk