Spinning OpenGL.Tk graphics

Michael Peuser mpeuser at web.de
Tue Jul 22 04:46:03 EDT 2003

Python's OpenGL.Tk binding makes simple 3D drawing a snap! The default mouse
keys for  panning and sizing is left and right, for rotation it seems to be
the middle key which is on just very few people's mouse nowadays.

Of course I tried obvious and not so obvious shift/alt/contrl/mouse
combinations- without any success.
Is there a work-around? The docu for the binding is somewhat obscure and one
has to guess a lot ;-) I haven't figured out yet how to use AutoSpin ....
I am using Windows2000

Thanks for suggestions and may be hints to more detailed documentation.

Michael