Documenting properties created by property() properly

Brian Dam Pedersen brian.pedersen at mail.danbbs.dk
Mon Jul 28 17:34:13 EDT 2003

Hi Group

I'm trying to figure out the proper way to document object properties
created with property() using the LaTeX styles coming with python. The
closest thing seems to be \begin{memberdesc}, but that seems like a
clumsy way to express it. Is there any "official" way to do this ? I
can't seem to find any objects in the standard distribution that uses
properties - if anyone has an example of that I can just copy that.

Any opinions ?

Thanks in advance

-- Brian