new in town

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Sat Jul 12 19:44:59 EDT 2003

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:07:48 GMT, "Elaine Jackson" <elainejackson7355 at home.com> wrote:
<previously top-posted material moved from here />
>Wayne Pierce <wayne at mishre.com> wrote in message
>news:2a897f11.0307121139.21470fbb at posting.google.com...
>| "Elaine Jackson" <elainejackson7355 at home.com> wrote in message
>news:<AeVPa.445271$Vi5.11496890 at news1.calgary.shaw.ca>...
>| > Can Python be compiled? If so, how? (I have the 2.2 version of the
>interpreter.)
>| > TIA for any and all helps
>|
>| If you want to be able to distribute your Python apps without the end
>| user needing a Python interpreter take a look at the following:
>|
>| http://www.mcmillan-inc.com/install1.html
>|
>| Wayne

<previously top-posted material>
>Thank you.

</previously top-posted material>

Hi, welcome to the neighborhood ;-)
If you are also new to newsgroups, you may not know that most newsgroup
participants cringe when they see top-posting.

The reason is that if there is ongoing interchange with quoting and editing,
it soon gets very hard to follow the sequence if people do not post below what
they are commenting on or replying to.

For a single interchange, it may seem convenient to see the latest at the top,
but the price in later confusion is not worth it.

Subject lines that indicate what you want also help ;-)

Good luck with Python. I'm sure you'll find plenty of willing help here.

Regards,
Bengt Richter