regular expression

Thomas Güttler guettler at thomas-guettler.de
Thu Jul 31 10:32:24 EDT 2003

Wiebke Pätzold wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:24:01 +0200, Thomas Güttler
> <guettler at thomas-guettler.de> wrote:
>
>>Wiebke Pätzold wrote:

Please cut unimportant parts if you reply.

> Can you tell me please on wich place in my program the if-statement
> will be inserted?

At the same place where you have it (if ...=="G")

> And then I have another question too. After the if statement there
> must be a print statement. I have no idea how I must write my program
> so that it is right and executably.
> Can you write it me exactly how this program should look like?

You seem to be running on windows ("C:\..."). I think double-clicking
on it should execute it.

If you want to make it executable without python installed: Have a look
at py2exe.

Since you seem to be a german: Maybe my Python introduction helps you:
 http://www.thomas-guettler.de/vortraege/python/einfuehrung.html

 thomas