SQL2000 database vs python, using mssqldb

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Thu Jul 31 17:09:02 EDT 2003

It appears you are using the api correctly assuming mssqldb provides the
Python v2.0 db api.  You can find that document at
http://python.org/peps/pep-0249.html  You'll have to check the mssqldb
packages for specific documentation about any changes/limitations in that
module.

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions