wxPython questions

Edward K. Ream edreamleo at charter.net
Fri Jul 18 13:35:46 EDT 2003

Many thanks, Dave, for these most helpful responses.  I think the next step
is to do some prototyping...

> For example, you  don't have to use the wxSize class since you can always
just use an (x,y) tuple (maybe there's an exception to that rule, but I
haven't seen it yet).  Ditto for strings.

Oh bliss, oh rapture.  Oh rapture, oh bliss :-)

> P.S. There's a wxPython mailing list you may find more useful - check
wxPython.org for details.

Will do.  In this case, though, your answer was just what I was hoping for.

Edward
Edward K. Ream   email:  edreamleo at charter.net
Leo: Literate Editor with Outlines