I am so impressed

Guyon Morée gumuz at looze.net
Fri Jul 25 05:34:59 EDT 2003

I hesitated when I read that it was a java app, because I have some bad
experiences with java apps. I haven't found anything yet that bothers me in
regards to speed or stability.

I could have something to with the fact that I recently upgraded my pc [P4
2,4ghz,512mb] :)

The amount of Eclipse plugins are amazing, I also found a graphical RegEx
tester, very usefull.

news:bfqp5o$rdi$1 at nemesis.news.tpi.pl...