PyQt Help and Advice

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.imagination.com
Tue Jul 29 11:57:02 EDT 2003

Ilya Knizhnik enlightened us with:
> However since PyQt is rather new, I have not found much
> documentation on it, or examples in it.  The only useful
> tutorial/book I have found is at www.opendocspublishing.com/pyqt/
> but it is not always clear for someone with almost no GUI
> experience.

You might want to follow the QT tutorials that come with the QT
documentation. The best way to read the QT docs is through QT
Assistant. You can design GUIs with QT's 'designer' (it's called that
way, very original name) and convert the .ui files to .py files with
'pyuic'.

Sybren