Qualified appology (was Re: anything like C++ references?)

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Tue Jul 15 02:46:05 EDT 2003

Stephen Horne <intentionally at blank.co.uk> wrote:

>Whatever. I've admitted the mistakes that I recognise I've made. If
>you think there are other mistakes that I haven't recognised, its up
>to you whether you explain them or not.
>
>Just 'cause I can't sleep the last few nights, doesn't mean anyone has
>to read my rantings, much less reply. Even if they *are* accurate
>rantings ;-)

By the way, I would like to state for the record my amazement at how civil
and intellectual this debate remained, even though there are some very
strongly felt and completely contradictory opinions on both sides.  It is
quite rare that one finds a netnews newsgroup where this kind of debate can
go on without collapsing into valueless flame wars.

Whether or not I agree with you, you have made me think.  That's worth the
price of my Internet connection this month.
- Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.