python scripting game The Temple Of Elemental Evil update

Delaney, Timothy C (Timothy) tdelaney at
Mon Jul 7 04:44:06 CEST 2003

> From: O'Neal Computer Programmer [mailto:cneal92 at]
> Anyway, this game also has a forum at
> and
> also one that you have to pay for at
> with more info about the
> game.

Actually, you don't have to pay to use the RPG Vault boards (vnboard), though you do if you want extra features.

I've talked to Guido privately about this, and intend to ask Tim Cain (Project Lead) or Steve Moret (Lead Programmer) if they would be willing to write a piece about the use of Python in ToEE.

BTW, I'm a long-time inhabitant of the Arcanum Inn and Greyhawk Inn at the RPG Vault boards (magao). Most of the conversation at the Arcanum Inn is off-topic, much of it at the Greyhawk Inn also is (but less so, since the game is in development). Oh - and I have a grave in Arcanum :)

Tim Delaney