Form using HTML on PythonCard

Riccardo rtrocca_SPAM_ME_NOT at
Fri Jul 4 17:24:08 CEST 2003

PythonCard is a wxWindows application, therefore you've got two choices:
1) use a wxHtmlWindow that can display *simple* html. Anyway I used it and I
don't think it can handle forms (but maybe I'm wrong). You'd need to extend
it a bit (it is a straightforward process see the wxp example in the
wxWindows demo)
2)if you are on windows you can use the wxHtmlIEWindow that renders html
using th WebBrowser COM component. The problem, then, is how to handle form
data. If you want to access them from python that can be troublesome.

news:mailman.1057322477.18286.python-list at