Strange(?) list comprehension behavior

George Henry upandrunning247 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 18:13:26 EDT 2003

Never mind, my result was due to a typo. Have you ever typed "<" rather than
"," ... and structured your code in such a way that the error escpaed your
notice on casual perusal? So ... [ "s1", ... "sj"< "sk", ... "sn"] does
indeed produce an int.

Debugging python is rather different from debugging languages like C, C++,
Java, C# - to say the least.

I should have listened to my instincts and done more investigating before
troubling the list (y'all) with my stoopid error. Doh!

Regards,
George