wxPython - question

Artur M. Piwko pipen at beast_tu_kielce.pl
Fri Jul 11 03:00:17 EDT 2003

In the darkest hour on Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:12:55 -0700,
Tom Plunket <tomas at fancy.org> screamed:
> By reading the docs and using the right flags.  :)
>
> (I've been using wx for two weeks.)

Me - 2 days (-;

> wxFRAME_NO_TASKBAR - Creates an otherwise normal frame but it

Thanks. I was looking for function and this is a style...
I am fighting right now with setting/resetting this flag on live frame.

Artur

--
Before the Goat of Mendes... we all must take our turn   |  Artur M. Piwko
Into the magic circle... where still the fire burns      |  mailto:s/_/./