Choosing the right framework

Peter Hansen peter at
Thu Jul 17 01:35:00 CEST 2003

David McNab wrote:
> I've been working on an HTML generation framework called 'pyWeb'. Just
> posted to this ng yesterday, calling for testers.
> You might like to visit and have a
> look.

David, I had to post instead of reply, since you of course have
hidden your email address.  I hope you get this.

You are using the domain for your fake address.  This
is very inappropriate, as that is a real domain for a real company.

Please switch to the proper approach: append ".invalid" to your
address.  This is the *defined* way to form a domain name which
is guaranteed to be invalid.