Choosing the right framework

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Jul 16 19:35:00 EDT 2003

David McNab wrote:

> I've been working on an HTML generation framework called 'pyWeb'. Just
> posted to this ng yesterday, calling for testers.
>
> You might like to visit http://www.freenet.org.nz/python/pyweb and have a
> look.

David, I had to post instead of reply, since you of course have
hidden your email address.  I hope you get this.

You are using the refuse.com domain for your fake address.  This
is very inappropriate, as that is a real domain for a real company.

Please switch to the proper approach: append ".invalid" to your
address.  This is the *defined* way to form a domain name which
is guaranteed to be invalid.

-Peter