Python is a gem ,another successful day ....

Steve Holden sholden at
Sun Jul 6 23:17:58 CEST 2003

I'd be interested in knowing some of the arguments you used to win over VB,
as I've been asked to put a couple of articles together suggesting why VB
users might consider switching to Python.

Steve Holden
Python Web Programming

news:ECUNa.628$kY2.37591 at