Server Push

John Bradbury john_bradbury at
Sun Jul 6 23:03:28 CEST 2003

I have used the Netscape examples and can not get them work.  I am using
Windows and have tried Omnicron and XITAMI servers.  What is frustraing me
is that I can achieve the desired result in Delphi by simply using :
request.writestring('progress line');

I was hoping to find similar functionality in Python.

news:3f05b7ab$0$49103$e4fe514c at