A very short story about Python in a Nutshell

Robert Oschler no_replies at fake_email_address.invalid
Fri Jul 11 15:37:48 EDT 2003

Only 50?  Amazon just called and they're taking my house! :)

Ditto on "Python in a nutshell" great book.

thx

--

Robert Oschler
"Let the web hear you, add your voice to your web site in minutes!"

"Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in message
news:3F0DC98E.BDC96606 at engcorp.com...
> So there I was just sitting there, minding my own business, and in walks
> one of the programmers, holding "Python in a Nutshell". [1]
>
> "Peter," he says, "this has gotta be the best book you've bought so far.
[2]
> Every thing I need to look up, it's got it."
>
> THE END
>
> (I told you it was a very short story.)
>
> -Peter
>
> [1]