A very short story about Python in a Nutshell

Robert Oschler no_replies at fake_email_address.invalid
Fri Jul 11 21:37:48 CEST 2003

Only 50?  Amazon just called and they're taking my house! :)

Ditto on "Python in a nutshell" great book.

Robert Oschler
"Let the web hear you, add your voice to your web site in minutes!"
-- http://audiodirect.spiderchase.com/
(For a limited time, free voiceover with every sign-up, use this link
-- http://audio.spiderchase.com/

news:3F0DC98E.BDC96606 at engcorp.com...