link collection

Gerrit Muller gerrit.muller at
Tue Jul 15 15:48:36 CEST 2003

As a service to the visitors of the Gaudi systems architecting website:
I have added a page with links to Python resources at

It is my intention to have this page as a quick starting point for
system architects. They can benefit a lot from Python, for instance to
make tools, simulations or prototypes. I welcome suggestions for
improvements, although I am not in favor of  a big maintenance effort.

This link collection is bootstrapped by proudly stealing the links
mentioned in Dr Dobbs Python URL by Steven Taschuk. Many thanks to Steven.

kind regards Gerrit