Accessing Web site contents from a Python script (with use of Cookie)

Aki Niimura akineko at
Tue Jul 8 22:57:32 CEST 2003

Ian Bicking <ianb at> wrote in message
> On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 23:50, Aki Niimura wrote:
> > I'm currently having a problem completing my script because the contents
> > I would like to access in the Web site is a dynamic content and it is
> > generated based on the Cookie contents which are set in another page.
> You should use ClientCookie:

Thank you for getting me know such interesting Python module is available.

I made my script working using HTTPResponse.getheader('Set-Cookie') and
HTTPResponse.putheader('Cookie', cookie). Using ClientCookie would make
such process hidden. I should use it next time.

Aki Niimura