Python Documentation

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Jul 11 08:21:46 EDT 2003

    srijit> I do not see any discussion of new style classes in tutorial
    srijit> section of Python 2.3b1 core documentation. I hope that I have
    srijit> not missed any section.

The extra features available in new-style classes don't really strike me as
introductory material.  The tutorial is not meant to be an exhaustive
introduction to the language.  In addition, new-style classes are a very new
feature of the language.  It will take some time for the tutorial to catch
up.  If you'd like to update it, feel free.

Skip