no python mode for my gvim

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 10 17:21:54 EDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:23:32 +0000, pygeek
<member32992 at dbforums.com> wrote:

> "E370: Could not load library python21.dll
> I have Python 2.2.2 running and what concerns me is that,
> I only have the file 'python22.dll' in C:\Windows\System32 and not
> 'python21.dll' as
> required by gvim. How do i go about loading the .dll file for gvim?

I guess you need to install a copy of Python 2.1 somewhere. You
can delete all the docs and samples if space is tight...

[ Or you might try finding the call to load the DLL
(loadlibrary()?)and change the name if its hard coded, but I
dunno if that will work, its probably too simple! ]

Alan g.
Alan g.
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/