zope ZMySQLDA

Don Rivard donald_rivard at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:07:11 EDT 2003

I know get:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: server_capabilities

Traceback (innermost last):

  a.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 49, in publish
  b.. Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 32, in mapply
  c.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 38, in call_object
  d.. Module Products.ZMySQLDA.DA, line 102, in manage_addZMySQLConnection
  e.. Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection, line 58, in __init__
  f.. Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection, line 86, in edit
  g.. Module Products.ZMySQLDA.DA, line 120, in connect
  h.. Module Products.ZMySQLDA.db, line 179, in __init__
AttributeError: server_capabilities

 I'm not sure what server_capabilities really means.
 I will write my own DA for this. Thanks

"Thomas Güttler" <guettler at thomas-guettler.de> wrote in message
news:bfobe2$h17es$1 at ID-63505.news.uni-berlin.de...
> Don Rivard wrote:
>
> > zope 2.71b
> > ZMySQLDA 2.08
> > MySQL-python-0.9.2
> > mysql 3.23.55NT
> >
> > When I attempt to connect, by creating a Add Z MySQL Database
Connection,