anything new on the ternary operator?

Moshe Zadka m at
Tue Jul 8 19:38:21 CEST 2003

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003, Alan Kennedy <alanmk at> wrote:

> And even wins occasionally! Although not all Israelis were happy with
> the last Israeli winner, Dana International

Well, not all the Israelis were happy when she *won*.
Everybody, of course, had a field day when she dropped the award when
Israel hosted the competition the next year...
Moshe Zadka --
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.
Riley: Yeah, a lot of young people nowadays are experimenting with shortness.
Agile Programming Language --