Jython classpath question

Marijan tadin_antispam at cirus.dhz.hr
Thu Jul 17 04:15:28 EDT 2003

No it is not true. If you can access your class from java, in jar file
or not, (it has to be in the classpath), you can access it from jython.
I've been playing with jython and java a while ago, but I can remember I
had to do a little trying out, before I figured out how to access some
java class. As far as I can remember you can have more java classes in
one *.class file, so it is possible that you have to write:

import classfilename.classname

or similar, but do not blame me if I am wrong here, as far as I can
remember I had to to some trying out in this direction.

There is also a jython mailing list, and two books about jython.

"Tennessee James Leeuwenburg" <t.leeuwenburg at removme.bom.gov.au> wrote
in message news:pan.2003.07.17.02.29.12.502474 at removme.bom.gov.au...