Python is a gem, you need to keep pushing it ....

delphiro delphiro at zonnet.nl
Fri Jul 4 15:14:01 EDT 2003

> Thus contradicting myself, of course. :-)  What I meant to say was "I know what you mean, since I've found it highly suitable as well, but no one with good experience in computing could reasonably claim it will fit *all* problems except hardware drivers."

Off course there will always be better solutions for specific computing problems. In our company however there is not
a thing that could not be done with Python. And as I think of our company as a very regular IT company ('development keywords'; gui / database / internet / client-server / sorter-system (well the last is not too regular I guess :-)) this will fit for a lot of IT companies.

And off course, if someone wants to have a macro for Word of Excel, Python won't do but it *will* for almost any regular IT job. That's my point.

--
[-- http://pyciv.sourceforge.net --]