Tk mainloop()

"?=Petr Evstratov=?koi8-r?Q?" tetra701 at
Sun Jul 20 06:33:35 CEST 2003

Hi, I have a question: how do you execute an arbitrary function in Tk fooBar.mainloop()?

I need to change the contents of a label every second, but I think I will also use some other functions as well...

I hope that someone will answer my question, because I have been looking for an answer for 3 days, asking people, searching Google... and still have not found anything useful...
                                   Thanks, Pete