OSCON lightning talks -- submit yours now!

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Jul 2 12:57:03 EDT 2003

We still have a few lightning talk slots open for the Python
conference at OSCON (the O'Reilly Open Source Conference, July 7-11 in
Portland, Oregon -- http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2003/ ).

A lightning talk is a presentation of no more than 5 minutes (we'll
have a gong!) on any subject that you think might interest Python
users or developers.  The Python lightning talks session is Thursday
afternoon (July 10) from 4:30 till 6 pm.

To submit your proposal, send email to David Ascher
<DavidA at ActiveState.com> with "lightning" in the subject.  He'll be
accepting proposals until late in the game (even in person at the
conference), but slots will be assigned first-come first-serve, so
don't wait too long!

If you've never heard of lightning talks, you can find out more
information at:

    http://perl.plover.com/lt/osc2003/lightning-talks.html

But ignore the submission informations on that site, just send email
to David as explained above.

See you in Portland,

  Guido and David