Help Support Python

Max M maxm at
Sat Jul 12 12:22:41 CEST 2003

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that the Python Software Foundation (PSF) is now
> accepting donations from individuals and companies interested in
> supporting our mission to improve the Python programming language.

It would be nice if there was some suggested amounts.

       $x.xx for a "one year Student Python subscription"
      $xx.xx for a "one year private Python subscription"
     $xxx.xx for a "one year company Python subscription"

Etc. That could make it easier to decide what amount to donate. To me at

Anyhoo, I plunked in some $ and hope others will too. It's a great
language that has made my workday a lot more fun.

regards Max M