Application Development in Python

indru ____indru_june at yahoo.com____
Wed Jul 9 04:22:16 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I am new to Python programming. I am from C,C++,Perl background. I am
quite convinced by the possibilities python as a very high level
language is offering. I am seriously thinking of using python in my
project which is to create a accounting software. First thing came to my
mind was C++ but the time required could be enormous and my people are
not ready to wait that long. The project is a medium sized one but
bigger than something like gnucash and KMyMoney2. Do any body have
experience with application development using python and their
experiences ?.   Also please advice me whether Python can be used for
such purposes.
Thanks in advance
Indru