PyQT, Sharp Zaurus and color in the QTextBrowser

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.imagination.com
Mon Jul 14 18:01:51 EDT 2003

Peter Hansen enlightened us with:
> Are you certain about that?  It seems very unlikely that it would
> outlaw use of single quotes when it is supposed to be XML-compatible,
> and XML explicitly allows either single or double quotes around
> attributes.

I can't find it right now, but I've had the same discussion with a few
collegues of mine, and according to W3C, both single and double quotes
are accepted for both HTML and XML, and thus XHTML too.

Sybren