Need urgent solution......................

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Wed Jun 11 15:46:51 EDT 2003

Ok, I am sorry I misunderstoon your point initially. The subject header is
annoying, but it reflects the OPs situation, and if any of the Python gurus
feels charitable this day they may read the "urgent" post first.
m.

Max Khesin, software developer -
max at cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com
[check out our image compression software at www.cvisiontech.com, JBIG2-PDF