(no subject)

Robin Munn rmunn at pobox.com
Mon Jun 2 18:16:05 CEST 2003

Vijay Anand R. <Vijayanandr at elind.com> wrote:

[snip 300+ lines of ugly HTML for a six-line question]

Ewwwww. *PLEASE* turn off HTML in your E-mail or Usenet client software.
I didn't even bother trying to read your post, since it had gotten so
badly mangled; I'm sure others had the same reaction. Plain text is by
far the best way to ask questions on this newsgroup. If you need help
switching your mail/news client to plain text, this site:

has tips on how to do that in just about any program; click on yours
from the list.

Robin Munn <rmunn at pobox.com>
PGP key ID: 0x6AFB6838    50FF 2478 CFFB 081A 8338  54F7 845D ACFD 6AFB 6838