Windows Program?

kpop snag at jool.po
Wed Jun 18 19:20:15 EDT 2003

yes you can there are differant toolkits for doing it.
one already comes with python called tkinter if you read the python
documentation theres a sample of one in the
libary reference. in fact the IDLE program that comes with python is written
in it. I never wrote a gui program myself but alot of people on here seem to
like wxpython and pyqt, which are addons you can download.

news:vf1roa984ou832 at corp.supernews.com...