Zlib dictionary

Miki janezgd at email.si
Sun Jun 22 04:09:36 EDT 2003

Thank you, but this is not what I had in mind. I'm new to Python and I
forgot that there are also dictionaryes in Python.

What I had in mind was the dictionary that Zlib builds during the
compression. I would like to build a dictionary like this and then
compress some other texts with this dictionary as the starting
dictionary.

This is confusing... :)

Janez