Go buy _Text Processing in Python_

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Wed Jun 11 13:24:04 EDT 2003

David made the whole thing available on-line: http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/
unfortunately the formatting is crap. I bought the book from amazon but I
would love to have a PDF version for those other times.

Max Khesin, software developer -
max at cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com
[check out our image compression software at www.cvisiontech.com, JBIG2-PDF
compression @
www.cvisiontech.com/cvistapdf.html]

news:84fc4588.0306110058.1c019f66 at posting.google.com...

news:<mailman.1055197398.11107.python-list at python.org>...
> > "Max Khesin" <max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com> wrote previously:
> > |btw, your book is supposed to be on its way from Amazon. I hope it
> > |comes fast...
> >
> > Thanks Max. Which reminds me to announce that it is out:
> >
> > +++
> >
> > After way too long, my occassionally plugged book, _Text Processing in
> > Python_ is actually printed and being sold in stores.  I think it looks
> > quite nice, decent paper, binding, and I am pleased by the typography
> > now that I've seen the real thing etc.  (I did the composition, but
> > somehow the bound volume is still a step past my laser printer pages).
> > My Amazon rank fell from 1.5 millionth to 100 thousandth already... a
> > runaway seller :-).
> >
> > FWIW.  I am supposed to get 50 author's copies of the text (but my
> > publisher has seemed to drag their feet greatly on little details like
> > paying me--and delivering these copies).  When I get them, beyond a few
> > for friends and family, I'll sell the rest to the Pythonistas here (I
> > should be able to do a credit card via textbookx.com, where I have an
> > account; or send them to anyone who wants to pay me directly by
> > check).  I'll announce details when I wrestle the copies out of AW.
> >
> > Yours, David...
> >
> > -
> >    _/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Postmodern Enterprises
_/_/_/
_/_/
> >  _/_/  The opinions expressed here must be those of my employer...
_/_/