ANN: BayPIGgies mtg Wed Jun 11 7:30pm

Wesley Chun wesc at fuzzyorange.com
Tue Jun 10 14:55:21 EDT 2003

BayPIGgies: Silicon Valley-San Francisco Bay Area Python Users Group

When:     June 11, 2003 @ 7:30pm
Where:    Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
Agenda:   BayPIGgies, OSCON/Py11, Curl, etc.

This month's an informal meeting where we all get together to shoot the
hay and talk about the future of BayPIGgies: upcoming meetings, stephen's
and chad's survey of topics, website cleanup, and future direction now
that Wesley will be preoccupied in the near-term :-).

We will also ruminate about the upcoming O'Reilly Open Source Convention
(OSCON) and Python 11 conference happening together in Portland the week
after July 4th.

Finally, anyone fiddle around with Curl and want to give a talk on it with
relationship to Python? Anyway, we'll be giving away a free copy of
"Enterprise Curl" by Paul Sheehan (Dec 2002: Addison-Wesley) for the lucky
volunteer -- talk must be presented in 2003 ;-) -- and also another
giveaway copy in a separate drawing for all attendees this month.

Come join us!

# Call For Talks: We are actively seeking speakers for BayPIGgies! If you
would like to give a talk at one of our 2003 meetings (any Python related
topic), contact us to coordinate!

more info including directions:    http://www.baypiggies.net

hope 2 c u wednesday nite!

-wesley

"Core Python Programming", Prentice Hall PTR, © 2001
    http://starship.python.net/crew/wesc/cpp/

Silicon Valley-San Francisco Bay Area Python Users Group (BayPIGgies)
    http://baypiggies.net

wesley.j.chun :: wesc at deirdre.org or wesc at fuzzyorange.com
cyberweb.consulting : henderson, nv : cyberweb at rocketmail.com
http://www.roadkill.com/~wesc/cyberweb/