Looking for Info on installing Python and wxPython on a disk.

Pat kvtor at yahooremove.com
Tue Jun 17 01:34:22 EDT 2003

Hello, I've been trying to find it myself but no luck yet. The problem is
that a friend of mine uses a library computer and is not allowed to install
anything on it. He wants to know if there is a way to install python,
wxpython and another program on a cd and be able to run it from a windows os
machine. I told him that I would look around and see what I can find out.
Neither of us are very good programmers, still learning the basics of python
myself and he wants to start.

If any one can point me to the site, I would be very grateful.

Thank you,
Pat (newbie)