Steven Taschuk staschuk at
Wed Jun 11 18:29:21 CEST 2003

Quoth Donn Cave:
> Quoth Steven Taschuk <staschuk at>:
> | So - 3.0 too early?  Ok.  Tell us what you think a reasonable
> | schedule might look like.  Constructive feedback, that would be.
> "Never" would be a reasonable schedule, hope that's constructive.

Nice to hear so simply and directly, anyway.  If the benefit is
widely felt to be so small, certainly the PEP should be (as it has
been) rejected, whatever schedule it were to propose.

Steven Taschuk                staschuk at
"I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head
 began to hurt from his banality."   -- _Seven_ (1996)