europython wireless?

JanC usenet_spam at janc.invalid
Tue Jun 3 21:00:42 EDT 2003

eichin at metacarta.com schreef:

> Anyone know if there will be 802.11 coverage at EuroPython 2003,

It's not mentioned on their site or on that of the conference centre.
Maybe send them an e-mail.

> or if there are nearby net cafes?

The conference centre is outside the city, so I don't think so.
(But you never know... ask the organisation :)

> Lacking that, is there GPRS (that t-mobile can roam to?)

<http://www.teltarif.de/arch/2003/kw03/s9670.html> says T-Mobile GPRS
roaming in Belgium is available through Mobistar, so that shouldn't be a
problem.

--
JanC