ASCII

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Mon Jun 23 03:38:28 EDT 2003

Tim Churches <tchur at optushome.com.au> wrote:
|Not necessarily - see http://www.multipledigression.com/type/

But that's just a Smith Corona.  No self-respecting Underwood would let
itself get wired up.  Now those Martinelli's[1] are absolutely
profligate in their cyborg connectivity, but they're hardly to be
trusted because of their voracious, almost Pythonic appetites.[2]

[1] Hmmm... curious similarity.

[2] E.g., http://www.davidcronenberg.de/snslunch.html

--
mertz@  | The specter of free information is haunting the `Net!  All the
gnosis  | powers of IP- and crypto-tyranny have entered into an unholy