error exiting mainloop in tkinter

Curly Joe woooee at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 15:43:17 EDT 2003

I only know simple things about Tkinter, so this may
or may not help.  Try it with a root window, i.e.
root = Tk()
app = Application(root) # Instantiate the application
class
app.master.title("Sample application")
app.mainloop() # Wait for events

I don't know what happens with the statement
app.master.title when master=None
Here's a better example to look at:
http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/hello-again.htm