subclassing unittest.TestCase?

Steven Taschuk staschuk at
Mon Jun 16 19:06:42 CEST 2003

Quoth Chris Curvey:
> I'm trying to subclass unittest.TestCase and add to the constructor.

Fernando is of course right that the unittest framework creates
TestCases with arguments, so you'll need to pass them through.

But I do wonder why you want to add things to the constructor.
Normally using setUp() is be more appropriate.

Steven Taschuk                                                   w_w
staschuk at                                      ,-= U
                                                               1 1