Twisted article on dW

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Fri Jun 27 12:30:45 EDT 2003

Normally I don't bother specifically announcing my articles.  But it
seems like Twisted has become a common splinter thread on c.l.py (it is
perpetually both mystifying and enticing to us developers).

I wrote a series of articles introducing the Twisted framework for IBM
developerWorks (I've actually written 3, with one more planned).  The
first of these appears today:

    http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-twist1.html

--
 mertz@  _/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: \_\_\_\_    n o
gnosis  _/_/             Postmodern Enterprises            \_\_