Is it possible to write a Audio CD Player by using python only?

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Sat Jun 28 16:42:41 EDT 2003

I came across this code in the internet sometime back.
(I think it is from a pygame book published by Deitel & Deitel).

It actually shows you how to develop an audio cd player
step by step by using the interfaces provided by pygame.
The entire code is available. I actually tried it out
and it works.

(later)
Well, I did a google search on this, looks like many people
have done this already. Here is a link which I found where
the author has implemented a really cool looking player using
pygame.

http://msdl.cs.mcgill.ca/MSDL/people/tfeng/uml/cdplayer.html

And here is the deitel's CD player link...

http://www.informit.com/isapi/authorid~%7B7EFAA8A3-9A2D
-489F-B95E-953AB6B60826%7D/authors/author.asp

Well, thank me profusely... I have done your work for you (wink)

~Anand