Test-Driven Dev. (Kent Beck) Python Chapter Question

yaipa h. yaipa at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 01:43:24 EDT 2003

Steven, Peter, John,

Thanks, yes now I see run() looses it's argument in ch21 and
doesn't get it back until page 3 of chapter 23.

I believe that I have found one other error in ch19, so I think that
I will go a head and finish out xUnit fully and collect all the bits and
pieces into a single errata once I am done.  I'll make sure to cross post
as suggested.

Thanks for all the help, there for a while I thought I had really
slipped off the deep end. One does not expect such things when studying
xUnit methods.

Even with a couple of gotchas, I still believe that the book is of great
value to anyone trying to understand Unit Testing.

   --Alan