idle /idlefork slackware

Todd Stephens tbstep at tampaSNAKESbay.rr.com
Wed Jun 11 17:21:20 EDT 2003

Despite the loss of both hands in a freak bowling accident, Rick Miles
managed to scrawl in <mailman.1055326580.3828.python-list at python.org>:

> Just what Python packages and "goodies" should I be looking to install if
> I were to go for Idle on Slack instead of using Kate?

The default Slackware packages, I am told, leave out several modules that
most people consider important at least in learning Python.  Not sure
exactly, but look at Chris Kassopulo's post in this thread for some better
news.

--
Todd Stephens

for email, emulate St. Patrick in the land of Jose Gaspar