stupid question about os.listdir

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-zip-does-too.com.au
Thu Jun 26 22:43:11 EDT 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 02:57:33 GMT, Jason Kratz wrote:
> Here is more clarification.   Here is my script called backup.py

Again, I'll ask you to reduce this to a single, isolated incident of
os.listdir() that doesn't act as you expect.

If the failure *depends* on the rest of the script, then it's more
complex than "os.listdir() doesn't list the current directory".  It may,
in fact, have nothing to do with os.listdir() at all.

Reducing the test case to a single os.listdir() instance will aid you as
well as us, since you'll be able to have a much better understanding of
what's going on.

--
 \     "I was sad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no |
  `\    feet. So I said, 'Got any shoes you're not using?'"  -- Steven |