html on Python

Anand Pillai pythonguy at
Sat Jun 14 17:03:03 CEST 2003

wxWindows and its python port wxPython has a wxHtmlWindow and assoc.
classes for displaying html pages in a window with proper rendering.
It works with local files and files on the internet.

This is something which matches your rather vague requirement, off the
top of my head.

Try or post your requirement to the wxwindows
mailing list.

Anand Pillai