Bug in v1.5.2 Websucker GUI?

Anton Vredegoor anton at vredegoor.doge.nl
Thu Jun 12 17:14:39 EDT 2003

"Andrew Dalke" <adalke at mindspring.com> wrote:

>Try submitting the bug to Python bug reporting site, which is linked to
>from the Python home page, or directly at
>  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=5470&atid=105470

Thanks for pointing me to that page. However I don't like it
(understatement deleted).

a) "SourceForge will not allow you to submit a new bug report unless
you're logged in. "

Then why is Python bugtracking hosted on that site?

b) If I want to save the page to my harddisk for future reference it
makes my explorer crash because of some illegal operation.

c) If  want to browse the bug reports by date descending, I get an
error "The page cannot be displayed".

d) There's a trick to still save a page: View the page as "source",
then save it from notepad with ending html. If I do this and later
open the page when I'm  offline, I get an error like: "no access to
\\sfads.osdn.com\7.html" .

Anton